Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Adminstrivia: Digest Limits/Netiquette

From: Shawn McMahon <smcmahon () eiv com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 15:12:24 -0400

On Fri, Jun 27, 2003 at 02:05:07PM -0400, Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu said:

That's when you start seeing
slash-dot style
padding that's there
just to make more
new lines than original. Now I've got a 50/50 ratio. Barely.

In fact, the reason I included several links the other day about the kid
who got busted for being a good samaritan re: other people's open root
holes was because of the new policy.  The last link would have been
sufficient, but I was afraid to include too few lines.  Net result; more
bandwidth used, no more information imparted.

--
Shawn McMahon     | Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill,
EIV Consulting    | that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any