Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Morning Wood Poll

From: KF <dotslash () snosoft com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 16:12:40 -0500

Chris Peden wrote:

I know how to use my delete key, although protected, I did not like the
fact morning_wood deliberately sent a post with a virus....

Keeping in mind there is a difference between deliberately sending a virus maliciously vs. Sending it asking a question... so what he forgot to zip and password it... he now knows in the future the correct way to do so.

that to me is
very unprpofessional and is against everything we here stand for.  Maybe
a previous post asking who would be interested in receiving such a post,
and then emailing those people privately.

Maybe setup the list to deny attachments would do it?

Comon now... be reasonable... there are legit attachments comming from this list...

Thanks,
-Chris-
IT Director
Sundowner Interiors