Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Administrivia: Poll

From: Peter van den Heuvel <peter () bank-connect com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 12:29:02 +0200

Quite a few people have been contacting us in regards to his behaviour on the list and needless to say no small
number of people have left the list because of recent activity.
The only minor inconvenience I percieve is all the responses that are provoked from people who seem to have their testosterone levels gone out of control. They turn provoking posts from many a contributer into personal vendetta's. When the original poster does not seem to crumble into immediate submission, panick strikes and the call for powerfull measures from the "system" is heard. I find even those postings vaguely amusing, if not for my lack of time and the depressing clarity with which they demonstrate how widespread the total lack of willingness towards a rational approach actually is. At least they explain the origin of humankinds perpetual conflict with itself. Like some other poster has already mentioned, those subscribers leaving the list might not be so bad at all.

For clarity: I do agree with the "do not moderate wood or the list would deny it's own purpose".

Peter

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html