Full Disclosure mailing list archives

AW: Another list or this list in moderation.

From: vogt () hansenet com
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 10:58:01 +0200

 There are many reports, threads I do not read on here as well, simply
because they are of no intrest. Im not going to read a
detailed report of
some gentooo local exploit under a,b,c conditions in x,y,z
module. So I skim
it, glean info if its there and dump it. One line comments...
sometimes
people want to acknowledge to a larger body that they agree
or disagree with
the thing  being discussed, kinda like a YEA or NAY  If all
were private,
the general body would not see that obvious support.

Ancient FIDO mail software had pretty good scoring features. I think some
newsreaders included parts of those. Stuff like "score down if more
than 80% quote" etc.

You might want to take a look.

Tom
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.