Full Disclosure mailing list archives

openssl exploit code

From: core () bokeoa com (Charles Stevenson)
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 16:54:30 -0600

--1IOMu5+WhZnpLp54

Solar, Dave, hellNbak, all,

On Mon, Sep 16, 2002 at 04:08:54PM -0500, Solar Eclipse wrote:
On Mon, Sep 16, 2002 at 02:16:05PM -0600, Dave Ahmad wrote:
An exploit code that lists you as the author has been posted to Bugtraq.
I would like to request your permission before approving it for
distribution on the list.

That's interesting as a bugtraq moderator approved a post of
an exploit of mine without asking for consent. Namely
RaQFuCK.sh. What's worse? I attempted to reply to the person who
posted my exploit and discuss that I had only sent the exploit to
full-disclosure but this little piece of information was conveniently
withheld from bugtraq subscribers. Comments?

peace,
core

--=20
  Charles Stevenson (core) <core () bokeoa com>
  Lab Assistant, College of Eastern Utah San Juan Campus=20
  http://www.bokeoa.com/~core/core.asc

--1IOMu5+WhZnpLp54

--1IOMu5+WhZnpLp54--