Full Disclosure mailing list archives

On sf sell out

From: full-disclosure () lists netsys com (Charles 'core' Stevenson)
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 16:55:27 -0600

Well, I should clarify. The 0-Day Digest does not discriminate on the
basis of employment, race, creed, etc.. That was my own personal
false-generalisation or whatever you'd like to call it... prejudice...
which assumes that all security consultants/pen-testers rely on others
to create exploits and tools for them to perform their job, flesh out
their product, etc.. Obviosuly this is untrue as we have members in all
listed fields except script kiddie (we hope ;). So please accept my
appology for saying that, no hard feelings right? :)

core

martin f krafft wrote:
also sprach Charles 'core' Stevenson <core () bokeoa com> [2002.07.21.1951 +0200]:

Er... please disregard that last e-mail it was sent to the list on
accident. If you're interested in joining our small list and develop
exploits feel free to contact core-owner () noops english org since I spilt
the beans.

Yes, but I am on of "those security consultants". You wouldn't want me
on that list, right?