Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Of course you guys support full-disclosure

From: full-disclosure () lists netsys com (Isaak Bloodlore)
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 15:09:05 -0700

On Monday, Aug 26, 2002, at 08:59 US/Pacific, hellNbak wrote:

This is kinda off topic, but does anyone else find it amusing the mass
amount of hushmail accounts being used on a full disclosure mailing
list.

Even funnier is the amount of childishness displayed in the choice of
naming. As far as I can see, we have a fake gobbles, a wannabe RFP and
a Hagbard Celine so far. And there I thought one grows out of claiming
to be someone else or trying to catch some fame by naming himself
similar to his idols at age nine or ten.