Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Of course you guys support full-disclosure

From: full-disclosure () lists netsys com (Steve)
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 15:48:35 -0700

It is pretty easy to have an account on nmrc.org, to release
an anti-Microsoft "information anarchy" FAQ, yet to share an
account on the same machine as a Microsoft partner (Bindview
employee Simple Nomad), isn't it? Yet nobody doubts your
integrity in loathing Microsoft...

Yeah, so?  I worked for BindView at one point to.  Last time I checked I
had a mind of my own and being a part of NMRC doesn't mean that I have
to conform to anyone's point of view other than my own.  I speak for
myself and myself alone.  Funny Gobbles said the same thing about me
once.  Even more funny that you point your finger at me saying that I am
making the wrong assumptions based on perceptions yet you do the same
about me.

I know you're not that naive. After what they've done, why
would they loosely drop their real names? And should they,
what guarantee is there that you've even have heard of them?
Not all people are spotlight fuckers, so should the name "Joe
Blow" be dropped as an ~el8 member, it wouldn't satisfy you
anyway -- you'd consider the names fabricated.

No, I wouldn't consider them fabricated.  I am simply saying that if I
am misinformed, please school me and show me the error of my ways.

The ~el8 members list is mentioned in each ezine release.
I don't see what your problem is.

Fair enough.  Then I will gladly admit that I was misinformed.  Probably
not the first time and probably not the last.  I'm not perfect.

A lot of who? Who are you referring to? And based on what?
The zine content?

Based on who I thought was a part of this whole thing.  So I am
misinformed and I really don't know their skill level although they have
rooted some people whom one would think would know how to secure a box.
Then again, I could probably just as easily end up on the owned list.

What part of "awaiting publication" eludes you? And I get the
distinct impression that such logs would be refuted by
someone like you as inconclusive, anyway.

Actually no, I wouldn't say that they are inconclusive.  I find the el8
txt files amusing -- that is until I end up on them that is.  :-)