Full Disclosure mailing list archives

VulnWatch.Org Release

From: full-disclosure () lists netsys com (Jonathan Rickman)
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 22:54:11 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 1 Aug 2002, hellNbak wrote:

So do you really have something to critisize about or are you just going
to continue on with the personal attack garbage that really gets nowhere?
If you truly have a valid concern of critisizm please feel free to email
me OFF LIST and we can discuss it.

I second that motion. All this cross posting is giving me a headache.
Things are bad enough as it is. Please grind all personal axes in private.

That being said, I wouldn't just lump vuln-watch in the same category as
bugtraq or full-disclosure. It seems to me that the folks running it have
something entirely different in mind. Rather than being the catch-all that
bugtraq has become, they have stated that their intent is to discuss the
vulnerability...period. IMHO, that's a good thing.

--
Jonathan Rickman
X Corps Security