IDS mailing list archives

RE: Scan for "outsider" Pcs on network

From: "Waters, Chris" <cwaters () networkchemistry com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 13:38:45 -0400

Hi,

You could use RogueScanner to find all of the devices on your network
and then notify you when a new device is discovered.

http://www.networkchemistry.com/products/roguescanner.php

You would need to either write a script that would notice when the list
of devices on the network changes. The nice thing is that it is free.

Regards,

Chris.