IDS mailing list archives

RE: IPS Reliability/Availability

From: "Alan Shimel" <ashimel () stillsecure com>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 09:47:53 -0500

Marty with all due respect, I would like to see the 3rd party results with
real world traffic to prove the bandwidth claims in full IPS mode

alan

StillSecure
Alan Shimel
Chief Strategy Officer

O 303.381.3815
C 516.857.7409
F 303.381.3881
email ashimel () stillsecure com
blog http://ashimmy.typepad.com

www.stillsecure.com
to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential material.
Review or other use of this information by persons other than
the intended recipient is prohibited. If you've received
this in error, please contact the sender and delete
from any computer.