IDS mailing list archives

Security Traffic Simulator

From: Alexandre Soares <asoares () technochannel com>
Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2005 10:18:06 -0300

Hi All,

For many months I work using Darpa Traffic off-line test bed, but I think the best way out is development my new models using a simulator, like NS (network simulator) to generate any environment, but I don't know the existence of this simulator anyone know a simulator to development a serius work ?

Stop hurting your network!

The NeVO passive vulnerability sensor continuously finds vulnerabilities, applications and new hosts without the need for network scanning. It also finds compromised systems with application-based intrusion detection. Go to http://www.tenablesecurity.com/products/nevo.shtml to learn more.