IDS mailing list archives

RE: Comparison Between IDS / IPS Products

From: "Bob Walder" <bwalder () spamcop net>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 11:33:54 +0200

That's not true!

All our reports are freely available on our web site - we have even removed
the annoying registration form

All that is missing from the on-line versions are the complete benchmark
tables, but most of that info is spread throughout the report if you want to
dig.

Yes, if you want the full performance figures in nice easy to read tables
then those are only in the PDF versions for which we do charge (though for
anyone interested in deploying this sort of technology I don't think $75 is
a lot to ask for those ;o)

Regards,

Bob Walder
The NSS Group