IDS mailing list archives

RE: Network hardware IPS

From: "Alan Shimel" <alan () latis com>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 08:27:42 -0600

Alvin

I think our Border Guard product can do what you seem to be looking for.
One note of caution on TCP Reset is not a preferred method of blocking
attacks according to some security experts.  Border Guard actually uses
both traditional firewall-like blocking as well as a proprietary method
that we call pre-emptive blocking that will stop even fragments of
packets before they do harm.  I would be happy to talk to you more about
other features off-line if you like.  You can find out more at
http://www.stillsecure.com

Thanks
alan

Alan Shimel
VP of Sales & Business Development
Latis Networks, Inc.

303-381-3815 Direct
303-381-3881 Fax
516-857-7409 Mobile
www.stillsecure.com
Reducing your risk has never been this easy.
. . .
to which it is addressed and may contain confidential material.
Review or other use of this information by persons other than
the intended recipient is prohibited. If you've received
this in error, please contact the sender and delete
from any computer.