IDS mailing list archives

Re: port bonding and taps

From: "Sam f. Stover" <sstover () iwc sytexinc com>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 11:34:23 -0400

On Thursday, October 2, 2003, at 11:00  AM, PPowenski () oag com wrote:

I am using channel bonding with RH 9 and it works great

That's awesome - could you let us know what kind of bandwidth you are handling? I looked at this some time ago, but had some real concerns about what kind of traffic it could handle. I never really put it to the test though, so I can't speak authoritatively.

Also, is there a way to know if you are dropping frames on the bonded interface? Or do you have to query the individual card statistics, just like anything else?

____
S.f.Stover
sstover () iwc sytexinc com