IDS mailing list archives

RE: ISS RealSecure/SiteProtector or another IDS/firewall client?

From: "Chan Kien Eng" <eng () essasia net>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 10:50:20 +0800

That will be fall under their desktop protection line. Basically its BlackICE + ICECAP (now Site protector) - for
centralize management.

BlackICE is a great product for IDS+Firewall :)

BTW, you can look at the NAI Mcafee Desktop firewall, it can be managed centrally by their EPO server as well. The same
EPO server can be use to manage the antivirus agent as well.

Thanks.