Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

[Administrivia]Re: is the ASA a true hardware solution?

From: "Paul D. Robertson" <probertson () fluiditgroup com>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 02:48:52 -0400

Yes, they're off-topic, but sometimes I'll let things drift that way
(every five or six years probably)- this won't be a thread of a hundred
"post your scary JavaScript sites, but if it's interesting/frightening
enough it's likely to get past the moderator- apologies to those who are
offended- the list hasn't been too active in the last couple of years
and I'm not likely to get too wild this time- it's just that these two
posts have been mind bogglingly creative.  Feel free to send negative
feedback off-list, I'm not going to approve complaints ;)

Paul

Tracy Reed wrote:

That ain't nothin'

http://visual6502.org/JSSim/

--
President and Chairman, FluidIT Group
Moderator, Firewall-Wizards.  Editor, Network Firewall FAQ