Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: is the ASA a true hardware solution?

From: "Paul D. Robertson" <paul () compuwar net>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 01:48:46 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 10 May 2011, Murphy, Rick wrote:

I've recently read about a PDP-11 emulator written in JavaScript, running V6 UNIX.
Sounds like something you could repurpose for this. :-)

Pointer: http://pdp11.aiju.de/
Problem #1 in the author's list of known problems: "Shit is slow".
      -Rick

That's just mind-bogglingly frightening!  I am slightly curious to what
lead you to it though!
(Good to see you posting, I think it's been a decade and a half or so
since I've seen anything from you!)

Paul