Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Proxies, opensource and the general market: what's wrong with us?

From: ArkanoiD <ark () eltex net>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 03:50:30 +0400

I think you are right. I guess i should make new snapshots once code passes functional
and regression testing (which in turn needs major improvement).

On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 01:13:19PM -0700, david () lang hm wrote:

Exactly how am i expected to get the community?

for one thing, release early, release often

the last release showing up on sourceforge under files is 2.0 in 2007,
with a snapshot release dated Aug 2010 and short of diving into CVS, no
other snapshots appear to be available. From the discussions we've been
having, you have been doing more work on this in the meantime, but you
need to do releases, even if they are small ones, showing progress and
fixes.