Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Netgear FVS318 v1 Firmware 2.4 VPN to Cisco ASA

From: "Christopher J. Wargaski" <wargo1 () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 20:59:31 -0500

Jeremy--
   Try with a simple configuration for phase 2, say 3DES and SHA-1, without
PFS. Then work your way up to AES-256

cjw

On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 10:38 AM, Jeremy Sutton <jsutton () techgooroos com>wrote:

I have a client using a FVS318 v1 firmware 2.4 router trying to connect to
a Cisco ASA.  I am the administrator of the Netgear but the administrator of
the Cisco ASA can't get his end configured to communicate with the Netgear.
P1 establishes but P2 does not.  Anyone have any suggestions I can pass
along to him.  The FVS318 connects fine to another FVS318 but not to his
Cisco.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.  Thank you!

Jeremy Sutton
President
Tech Gooroos Technology Consulting, Inc.
p: 919-373-4414
c: 919-413-2463
f: 919-510-6254
 <http://www.nextdaypc.com/main/default.aspx?&rsmainid=ND0113116>