Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

FW: OT? New compromise.

From: jseymour () linxnet com (Jim Seymour)
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 10:50:20 -0400 (EDT)

The following is a selection of the comments in a thread on another
mailing list (which is semi-confidential, so I won't be naming it),
with permission from each of the authors to re-post/forward here.

(N.B.: Since it's a forward from a semi-confidential mailing list, I'd
respectfully request that it not be forwarded elsewhere, tho I fully
realize the request certainly isn't enforceable.  Thanks.)

Anybody recognize this?