Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: How should an Internet connection/firewall be designed?

From: "Kaas, David D" <David_D_Kaas () RL gov>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 05:45:32 -0800

There are no new requirements to tighten up security further than what
we have.

The only incidents are some malware/adware and a couple of trojans that
were caught because of our restrictions on outgoing traffic.  We have
virus scanning from two different vendors that covers all internal
clients, servers and incoming email.

Regards,

Dave Kaas