Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Ezy vpn

From: "Darlington Moyo - BCX - Comms" <Darlington.Moyo () bcx co za>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 14:26:03 +0200

Hi folks

Could somebody help with the config to set up a vrf aware IPSEC Ezy Vpn
on a 6509 switch

Iam desperate for this config guys

Kind Regards,
Darlington Moyo

Darlington Moyo
Senior Network Engineer
Business Connexion Communications

          Office:          +27 (0)11 256 0513
          Mobile:          +27 (0)84 500 9500
          Fax:     +27 (0)11 256 0504
          Email:           darlington.moyo () bcx co za
          Web Site:       www.bcx.co.za

NOTICES:
1. This message and any attachments are confidential and intended solely
for the addressee. If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender at Business Connexion Communications (Pty) Ltd
immediately. Any unauthorised use, alteration or dissemination is
prohibited.
2. Business Connexion Communications (Pty) Ltd accepts no liability
whatsoever for any loss whether it be direct, indirect or consequential,
arising from information made available and actions resulting there
from.
3. Please note that Business Connexion Communications only binds itself
by way of signed agreements. 'Signed' refers to a hand-written
signature, excluding any signature appended by 'electronic
communication' as defined in the Electronic Communications and
Transactions Act, no. 25 of 2002.
4. Directors: W.A. Jansen van Rensburg, A.C. Farthing (British), L.B.
Mophatlane. L.I. Mophatlane, M.W. Schoeman, P.A. Watt.
5. Business Connexion Communications (Pty) Ltd Company Registration
Number: 1993/003683/07