Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: Ok, so now we have a firewall, we're safe, right?

From: "Dave Piscitello" <dave () corecom com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 17:45:09 -0400

Jake (a.k.a. Marcus) and I are on a mission from God.

Seriously, I care. Protecting myself, my family, friends, company and
clients isn't satisfying enough. I also find it's much simpler to be
*more* secure than most people think, with about the same
inconvenience as buckling a seatbelt.

But THINKING before acting is a tough requirement to enforce;-O