Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Opinion: Worst interface ever.

From: "Dave Piscitello" <dave () corecom com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 02:34:18 -0400

I'm not certain why this thread has persisted

I've been largely and politely silent because (a) I consult to
WatchGuard and (b) thought this kind of discussion was off limits.
I've used every WGRD model since the FB II and frankly, lots of the
comments posted here are difficult for me to accept given my
considerably more positive experience.

Is it now open season? Can I begin a per vendor thread on all the
awful experiences I've had with other vendor firewalls, including
several that have been mentioned already in this thread?

Or can we declare the horse is dead and move on?