Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: Multiple firewalls from different manufactureres

From: "Paul D. Robertson" <paul () compuwar net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 09:36:32 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005, Frank Knobbe wrote:

No, I did too, more out of dizziness though. I'm not sure what commodity
pricing is. My firewalls are free.  ;)

Please enclose four free firewall platforms with your reply to this
message.  512M of memory would be fine, and I'd like enough CPU to do
IPSec well.  Ok, I could actually live with two, but since they're free...

Thanks,

Paul