Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: WLAN DMZ Ideas

From: Mark <firewalladmin () bellsouth net>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 06:29:22 -0400

Actually no, I hadn't considered that one. It may not be necessary
though, as the implementation is more of a "this will help us be more
accurate and will be faster than the old way" rather than "mission
critical". Still, it's a valid point since "convenience" often becomes
"must have" in the eyes of those who make the policy.
Thanks,
Mark