Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Re: Ethics, morality and the industry

From: "Paul D. Robertson" <paul () compuwar net>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 08:55:21 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 1 Nov 2004, Stephen P. Berry wrote:

A quick grep through this thread indicates that Mitnick has been mentioned
about two dozen times and Shimomura and Markoff have been mentioned exactly
zero times.  Discuss.

Actually, I'm going to start winding this thread down, the idea was to get
folks to think about the issue, and I think that's been achieved, anything
further at this point would be preaching to the respective choirs- which
is why I've resisted following up to a lot of the responses (and everyone
can surely figure out how difficult that is for me!)

Thanks,

Paul