Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: PIX to PIX IPSec Tunnel Through a PIX

From: "Melson, Paul" <PMelson () sequoianet com>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 08:51:03 -0500

I see big problems with PAT, especially if it's a global PAT through the interface of the 515E.  I would create a
static NAT on the 515E for the 501.  Then it's just an issue of allowing the right protocols.  Minimally, you will need
to allow ISAKMP (UDP/500) and ESP through the 515E in both directions.

PaulM