Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: (no subject)

From: Gwendolynn ferch Elydyr <gwen () reptiles org>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 10:47:45 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 23 Mar 2004, Victor Williams wrote:
If you are looking for just a syslog solution, I would suggest Kiwi Syslog,
the service version.  Can be downloaded for free.

http://www.kiwisyslog.com/

... and speaking of logging, I'm sure that everybody's familiar with
the loganalysis.org website, which has a great deal of information about
logging in general, including pointers to a variety of software to
handle and parse logs.

cheers!