Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Kinko's Waning Security

From: "S. Jonah Pressman" <jpressman () sympatico ca>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 12:21:54 -0400

Chuck, you make excellent points and seem to be extremely passionate about corporate security. Your methodology of airing corporate dirty laundry in public leaves a lot to be desired. In fact, you've just single-handedly issued an invitation to "black-hats" to sample the fruits inside your corporate walls. If I were your manager, I'd introduce you to the corporate legal counsel ans then escort you to the door.

I am surprised that your note was posted by the moderator. Frankly, it should have been sent back to you with the suggestion to sanitize it before resubmission.

SJP