Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: Licensing Errors in Symentec EF

From: TSimons () Delphi-Tech com
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 18:41:09 -0400

Nestor-
You may have an interface defined improperly.  IE your external interface
defined as internal.

SEF only counts licenses on interfaces flagged as "Internal Network"

Also, you may want to cross-post your request to raptor-list () firetower com
Firetower's list is dedicated to Raptor and SEF

To sign up goto:

Searchable archives can be found at:
http://www.firetower.com/archives.html

Thanks,