Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: Licensing Errors in Symentec EF

From: "Melson, Paul" <PMelson () sequoianet com>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 14:34:47 -0400

Were you able to look at the connections table in RMC when the license limit was exceeded?  That will probably give you
the best idea of what's happening, or at least what the firewall thinks is happening.  There are a number of things
that can cause this problem, including those you mentioned.  This can also be a symptom of DNSd not being properly
configured.  (For more info on configured DNS with Raptor, see: http://www.firetower.com./faqs/dns/)

PaulM