Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

FW: Interior DMZs (PIX + Firewall of Choice)

From: "Weil, Timothy R (BearingPoint)" <trweil () bearingpoint net>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 11:58:19 -0500

Just polling the list for favorite interior firewall products with
PIX interoperability as major critieria.  My firm is setting up a test
lab and I've been asked to scope products for the secondary DMZ.

Obvious candidates
       RAPTOR, CHECKPOINT, NOKIA

Potential candidates
       SONICWALL, LINUX

Selection criteria -- Given the small scale (limited budget), client demos
(low utilization) and low administrative overhead,

TIA
Tim Weil | CISSP/CCNP | Bearing Point  | Public Services/Treasury |
Office: 301-429.6251 | Cell: 301-452.3641| Fax: 240-337.1305

privileged.  Access to this email by anyone other than the
intended addressee is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended
recipient of this message, any review, disclosure, copying,
distribution, retention, or any action taken or omitted to be taken
in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you are not
the intended recipient, please reply to or forward a copy of this
message to the sender and delete the message, any attachments,
and any copies thereof from your system.