Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: Blocking Kazaa

From: James Cutter <JamesCutter () thedoghousemail com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 22:31:44 -0700 (PDT)

PIX can't do this. Other Cisco gear can't as well.
There is a Peer to Peer firewall from Akonix (http://www.akonix.com/ ) that you can use.

another option that you might want to try is checkpoint NG (starting at FP3) that can block Peer-to-Peer (including
kazaa) applications traversing the firewall on port 80.