Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: quad ethernet cards

From: "John McDermott" <jjm () jkintl com>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 15:04:28 -0600

Joseph S D Yao wrote:

You might also ask your local Linux users' group, or go to the Linux
Ethernet driver page at

Unfortunately, there is no local Linux users' group. I live in a small mountain community. The scyld page was useful, but did not provide any info on firewall use, that's why I chose this list.

Not all of the people using firewalls are using Linux.  ;-)

Of course not, some use BSD ;-). Further, not all Linux users buidld firewalls out of it... Actually, the responses here have been helpful. I needed the input of firewall experts and this is the best community of them I know...

--john

--
John McDermott
Writer, Educator, Consultant