Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: quad ethernet cards

From: Joseph S D Yao <jsdy () center osis gov>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 16:09:20 -0400

On Thu, Sep 12, 2002 at 03:28:51PM -0600, John McDermott wrote:
Greetings,
I'm building a firewall soon that will be based on a linux 2.4.x kernel.
  What quad Ethernet cards have you used successfully?  I had a D-Link
(some new version) and it did not work.

You might also ask your local Linux users' group, or go to the Linux
Ethernet driver page at

Not all of the people using firewalls are using Linux.  ;-)

--
Joe Yao                         jsdy () center osis gov - Joseph S. D. Yao
OSIS Center Systems Support                                     EMT-B