Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: recent disclosure debates

From: "Reckhard, Tobias" <tobias.reckhard () secunet com>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 08:18:33 +0100

I'm going through the pain of switching to djbdns for my
personal systems

Pain? Personally, I found it a very enjoyable experience. I've also been
very glad of not even having had to worry an entire millisecond about 'my'
systems in the wake of the last couple of BIND slipups. If you know your way
around UNIX a bit and like 'the UNIX way of doing things'TM (you're way
over-qualified, Paul), djbdns is a lot more fun than BIND and even easier to
work with.

But this isn't the djbdns advocacy list, so I'll stop here.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to y'all (I won't be reading the list
again until next year),
Tobias