Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: firewall-wizards digest, Vol 1 #809 - 6 msgs

From: "Eric N. Valor" <ericv () cruzio com>
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2002 22:47:47 -0800

All the more reason for their admins to get off their Teutonic backsides and handle the issue. I myself have had nothing but trouble from any t-dialin.net address.

Filtering the netblock is a drastic measure, but if the admin staff refuses to clean their own house it can become necessary.

Of course, not running an anon FTP server is almost assuredly the best practice...

At 12:00 PM 12/25/2002 -0500, you wrote:

On Wed, Dec 25, 2002 at 12:55:44AM -0800, Eric N. Valor wrote:

> Well, I can't say what the data might be.  But dip.t-dialin.net is a
> constant source of anon FTP scans.  The admins claim to care, but
> don't.  Just delete the data and filter that netblock.

well, t-dialin.net is germanies biggest ISP...

--
Eric N. Valor
ericv () cruzio com

: This Space Intentionally Left Blank :