Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Checkpoint/Nokia Appliance Hard Drive Question?

From: kstephe6 () csc com
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 14:14:25 -0600

Nokia just did a platform upgrade for the IP440.  I would guess you got one
old model and one new model.  Your Nokia vendor should be able to decode
the serial numbers to confirm my guess.

Ken Stephens, CISSP
Sr. Security Manager
Computer Sciences Corp.

Jarrett Goetz <JGoetz () Jenzabar net>@nfr.com on 01/10/2001 03:08:50 PM

Sent by:  firewall-wizards-admin () nfr com