Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: Good Router/Firewall Combo

From: Patrick Darden <darden () armc org>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 08:15:32 -0400 (EDT)

Nortel's Instant Internet is very good, incorporates VPN, and is coming
out in its next (beefier) generation sometime this month.  They work very
well with Nortel's Contivity Extranet Switch.

We have been using them for some time now, and are very happy with them.

--
--Patrick Darden                Internetworking Manager
--                              706.354.3312    darden () armc org