Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: Where to find a example security policy?

From: "Crumrine, Gary L" <CrumrineGL () state gov>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 07:17:09 -0400

Aaron, you might try buying the program/book written by Charles Cresson
Woods.  I know the $500 price tag on the surface sounds a bit pricey, but it
contains templates that you can use to create a pretty sound and thorough
plan.  It also may contain some things that will make you sit and re-think
how your company does it's business.  I have used the product, and when a
customer comes to me and cannot afford to use my services, I always offer
this as a cost saving option, and feel they get a good value for their
money.  The book is called "security policies made easy"