Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: "Boardwatch"

From: spiff <spiff () bway net>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 18:12:56 -0400 (EDT)

It's called BoardWatch magazine. It used to be about BBS', but those
are few and far between these days. They have a once yearly issue that
lists ISP by size, area code, peering etc. They still have a website @

www.boardwatch.com

and the list of ISP's is linked on their front page but is also included
here for the searching impaired:

http://www.ispworld.com/public/ispsearch/searchStart.jsp