Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: "Boardwatch"

From: Russell Enderby <russell.enderby () arris-i com>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2000 09:20:38 -0400

Yeah, boardwatch is a magazine that is monthly.  It produced (Quarterly or
Annual) the ISP Directory which was a thick book with ISPs in it and backbone
info, etc.  You can normally get it from the bookstore if they still put it
out.  Otherwise goto www.boardwatch.com and on the left there you can goto
their online version or order a print copy.

This should help.
Russell Enderby

David Bovee wrote:

Hello all,

General question: I'm looking for a book (or a list that may have one time
been printed as a book) called "Boardwatch". This may or may not have once
been the name of the company who produced the material.  Essentially, it
contained a list of all ISP's and I think ranked them in some order (market
share, volume, etc.)

If you can help, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

-David