Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Checkpoint support

From: "Christopher J. Wargaski" <cjw () rmsbus com>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2000 15:37:24 -0500

Folks--

        I am evaluating FW-1 over PIX and am interested
to see how Checkpoint's technical support organization
is. I have never dealt with them, but I have dealt with
Cisco quite a bit in the past few years.

        I understand that support must be purchased for
the FW-1 product (as well as a yearly right to use
subscription) and already have pricing information for
the different support options. Every support organization
will have its blemishes, but overall, how does Checkpoint's
stack up?

                                        cjw

Christopher J. Wargaski
RMS Information Technology Integration