Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: Real Audio Security

From: "Moore, James" <James.Moore () MSFC NASA GOV>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 15:29:04 -0600

I understand that the socks proxy is finding new applications for this sort
of thing (multimedia) due in part, I think, to the difficulty and risks
associated with passing it through a firewall. I know that NEC
(www.socks.nec.com) peddles some wares in this space - I haven't had time to
find out if there are any alternatives.

See also http://www.networkworld.com/archive/1999/76451_09-27-1999.html

Jim Moore
256.461.4381

----------- PGP PUBLIC KEY FINGERPRINT ------------
1D9C 3AC3 34E6 EEDF 22B9  7886 7797 6908 048F 049B