Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Firewalls - ITSEC Rating?

From: Predrag Zivic <pzivic () yahoo com>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 08:53:49 -0800 (PST)

Well,
Since ICSA became a commercial organization (they make
money and must have some kind of profit) I would
double check validity of their tests.
Although I think that their tests are still the most
competent out there, I simply don't trust them any
more... I guess I have a trust problem:-)) Maybe that
is why I also don't use Verisign certs...:-))
Pez