Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: Scans Observed by Officer Friendly

From: "Aaron Lewter" <aaron () pcwizards-fl com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 23:57:42 -0400

It is not just Austin, I was hit from 24.93.78.181 which resolves to
clt78-181.carolina.rr.com. Some PFY tried to open my hard drive for his
amusement.

Im just glad I have BOF to do the fake replies for me and log it, Or else I
might have been in for a long strange trip.

So I guess my question is, are we supposed to stand for this and report them
to whoevercares () domain com or welcome the new playmate?

Aaron Lewter
Director of Technical Services
MS Computers Inc.
954-424-8004