Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: Windows NT

From: Houser David DW <david.houser () zcswilm zeneca com>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 14:13:15 -0500

Start with the 16 steps
http://www.winntmag.com/Magazine/Article.cfm?IssueID=58&ArticleID=3768

Move on to the SANS Step by Step guide
http://www.sans.org/ntstep.htm

Subscribe to NTBugtraq
NTBUGTRAQ () LISTSERV NTBUGTRAQ COM

Stay close to the SANS site via upgrades at
http://www.sans.org/ntdigest/ntapril.htm
        And for in-depth education on NT administration and security, email
info () sans org for the schedule of briefings and award-winning, in-depth
courses on intermediate and advanced Windows NT Security by the author of
the upcoming O'Reilly book, Practical Windows NT Security.

And if you don't have enough to do yet, Do a search on anything from Gene
Shulz.  Should return some good stuff.

"Had Enough yet, or are ya Thirsty fer More?"
DWH