Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: NT WAN

From: mritenburg () development opensite com
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 15:31:13 -0400

1. Is the WAN using public infrastructure or private infrastructure?
2. Does this department have budget to implement a secure system?
3. What is the security level and policies of each NT machine?
4. Is file and print sharing more important that the info behind the Firewall?

If I were in charge of the Firewall, these are some of the questions I'd
ask first to determine if an NT WAN is actually a solution to the given
problem.

$.02

Matt